Judit Magyar MD
„Genuine prevention begins with knowledge, which is followed by asking the appropriate questions, then the collective work can begin."
"I consider Internal medicinal professional treatment a challenge, as in the task of differential diagnostics, which requires complex thinking."
Fields of specialization
- Internal Medicine
- Semmelweis Medical University, General Doctoral Faculty (1987, Budapest)
- Internist Professional exam (1994)
- Family Doctor License exam (1999)
- Employment-Healthcare professional exam (2005)
- Health-insurance professional exam (2009)
- Downtown Medical Center (2016- )
- Hungária Med-M Inc. (2000- )
- Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital Internist Department, then Surgical Gastroenterological Ambulatorium (1989-2000)
- Capital Uzsoki Street Hospital, Pathological Department (1987-1989)