András Laki MD
„As radiologists, our job is to identify symptoms which might indicate certain diseases, and by doing so, aiding their treatment. This is why I always try to give a detailed opinion. I consider the biggest challenge the cases which require mental co-operation with the treating doctor. It is never a joy to find a disease, but it is satisfying to discover something at an early stage, which makes the problem treatable."
Fields of specialization
- Ultrasound and color doppler examinations
- stomach and minor pelvis, thyroid, soft parts, scrotum, penis, vessels of the neck
- Traditional X-ray examinations
- CT and MR examinations
"He is likeable, very thorough, and has high professional expertise."
- Semmelweis University, General Medical Science Faculty (1987, Budapest)
- Radiology professional exam (1992)
- Semmelweis University, General Medical Science Faculty, II. Physician Clinic, Radiology (2018 -)
- Downtown Medical Center (2015 -)
- Boulevard Medical Center (2009 - 2015)
- State Health Center, currently named Military of Hungary Health Center, Honvéd Hospital, Central Radiological Diagnostics Department (2007- 2018) ̶ chief physician
- Doctor Retraining University, then National health Center, Radiology Department (1992 - 2007) - adjunct then chief physician
- Pest County Council Semmelweis Hospital and Péterfy Sándor Street Hospital, X-ray Department (1987 - 1992)
- I have been participating for more than 20 years in the instruction of specialists and retraining programmes following professional exams.
- I participate in radiologist assistants' college education and I also taught ultrasound assistants
English, German, French